09 August 2006

even this hellish sinus infection, which feels like some sort of explosion in my head every time i sneeze, cannot make my vision fuzzy enough so that i neglect to notice the unearthly glow of the neighbor's house at the stroke of midnight. it's as if the moon is out and shining directly upon his stucco neo-spanish style architecture a mere thirty feet away as apposed to the indirect angle it tends to exhude its annoying reflections of rays from thousands of miles away.

ugh. none of the roomies present for me to bitch to. my mind is pulsing with pain. i coudl go to sleep but a lack of early-morning scheduling gives me the opportunity to sleep in to 9:30 and i have not the energy, stamina, nor accompanyment in which to enjoy this rare occasion.

it makes me feel a little better that there are some whose lives are a little bit more miserable. hope my mom had fun sorting through those shoes in my clsoet at home as she gets my room ready for a complete stranger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home