18 July 2006

time: 1:18 pm.

tuesday afternoon.

having not been at work since last friday, i stopped by today during my hour break between summer classes to check my email and sip on a quick caffeine fix. i figured it was fitting; on days like this, where the breezy air flushes all the l.a. smog up to our beautiful santa barbara hills, there's no use in trying to enjoy the warm muggy air. i might as well be inside a black-walled theater.

but alas. i sit here and sit here and read my emails and a few blogs to which i aspire to be like and can only think of couple simplified thoughts: that redhead in my art history class; my little gecko at home under his tree stump; my pinkie nail on my left hand and how it desperately needs to be filed.

what a life i live.

so, i resign to a more important task: beating the dx ball high score on this communal computer.

don't laugh at me. you're the one reading this crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home