28 June 2006

there are few things in life that are as unsettling something that is inevitable, unpredictable, unwarranted, unneeded, and neverending.

having said that, enter the gates of my life:

there is a girl (or rather something of a girl and more of an ego as mentioned earlier in posting) crashing on my couch for an undetermined span of time. just when i thought i had escaped the never ending giggle and mirror glances, there they are once more: staring me in the face- or her face rather. when i find myself feeling especially intollerant, i watch her like a motorist watches accident victims being scraped off asphalt, partly because it's difficult to imagine that she could actually suspect her extreme levels of self consciousness to be adequately disguised but mostly because i halfway expect that she will at some point become so obsessed with her image that she might reach into her back pocket and produced a razr-esque compact mirror so that appearances could be measured between strolls past windows, bathroom visits, and when a spoon- or any piece of silverwear for that matter- is unavailable. when this happens, i do not want to miss it; it will serve as the perfect top for my annoyance at her trying to pressure her way into my life and weasle her way into my room. we may share friends but we will never again share a living space.

secondly, my body is reacting in a most disturbing manner to our new house. it seems that the stress of a job, twenty units, moving and a past romance that continuously plagues me has pushed my immune system over the edge towards a general mutiny as little "stress related" bumps have turned up all over my body. could it be that i have come to a point in my life where i don't even recognize stress? it just occurs without my knowledge?

hah no way.

i may have shook the migrains, but the cortizone- covered rash will forever remain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home