03 June 2006

"I never really liked her; I like you."

sometimes i just have to giggle at the acts in which i engage. sometimes.

"Oh really?"

like now.

No response to his grabbing my hand. No pulling away when he kisses me.

i should giggle because all that crap that i was so upset about- where i had convinced myself that she deserves what she gets because she shouldn't have even thought of going there- how could i be even remotely upset when i, as it turns out, am exactly the same person?

"Should I sleep in your bed?"

how could i do the same thing?

"If you want to."

and it's even worse!! even worse. because i was a sneaky little theif about it and tried to hide it, which you shouldn't, and even got caught, and JESUS CHRIST what was i thinking?

"I want to be with you. I don't want this to turn out like last time--"

what goes though someone's mind when they are about to make a mistake- that was so horrid- AGAIN? what?

"Oh yeah, last time. That was very bad."
"It was bad?"
"I mean, not that kind of bad. But a bad idea..."
"Is it a bad idea now?"

why would someone think that it's alright to go about something that will so obviously hurt the other person in the long run?

"I guess we'll find out in the morning."

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smart Pineapple said...

i wish i knew that girl. what is she doing in my body?

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home