28 May 2006

if you were to ask me if it was worth it, i wouldn't hesitate.

it was worth the shattered soul and the dangerous eyes. it was worth the friendship sacrificed and the glaces filled with hatred, the sneakily sharp remarks, the gestures that were so full of anger- but hurt and lust at the same time in a most betraying manner.

oh yes it was worth it.

because i won. i won him, his heart, his soul, his mind. i didn't want it, but i didn't want her to have it.

it makes me a lesser person and i know it. i not only lack respect for myself but can see the distinct loss of respect in family and friends' eyes also.

but, i had to win, and i did, and it feels woooonderful.

even if i am taking a little too much joy in the demise of others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

I think I know what you did Racheley poo and I can't say I'm completely surprised.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home