01 November 2005

sometime during the degradation of American collegiate culture, somebody decided that when a halloween falls on a monday, it would be a bang up idea to begin the celebration on the previous tuesday.

do you like how i only capitalized "American" in that sentence? i sure do. i think it sums up my feeling towards our society beautifully: despite hundreds of years of english (not capitalized) language, throughout all of the reforms that grammar and spelling underwent, i find that my upbringing and standing permit me to cast aside any rules taht the world might try to surpess me with in order view myself as the up and coming beauty queen, the only child, America's princess; afterall, if a girl born into such hardships as "why did my parents get me a pony? i wanted a barbi jeep" can't find an outlet through imagination, who can? people need to know that because i am American, i can do whatever i want and still expect at least a teaspoon of sympathy for my shortcomings.

ugh. my liver hurts.

sights and sounds of this weekend (continued):




red card?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home