10 October 2005

oh where did i leave you marissa.

oh yes, my unmanipulatable man.

he turned out to be much more suseptable to it than i was aware of. and it all worked out in my favor

all it took was a little bit more alcohol than my body is typically used to breaking down and a coworker to say, "if you like him, why don't you just do it? stop waiting for him to do it."

and so, i did. i made a move (and i wasn't really scared because tequila gives you courage, right lion?) and he responded as any guy would but with much more emotion.

as for everyone else in iv, marissa, it is what it is. i shall email you with more details later.

yay!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

mm, gossip and my name in your posts, oh how you know the manipulative techniques to a girls heart. I hope my name comes up in the IV arena every once in a while too. Have you hung out with Alex Schwartz at all? which reminds me, alex martinez came for a visit, ill email you some details of that :)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home