08 October 2005

Mariss- this post goes almost specifically out to you.


latest update on the life in Isla Vista (to the best of my ability) focusing primarily on myself (duh):


it may come to no shock of anybody that i am utterly frustrated with the male human. i was forced into a realization on thursday that i have been dying to conceal from myself: I have, without a doubt, fallen wholeheartedly for this boy. he consumes my every thought. classes are impossible to pay attention during, and those who decide to talk to me about anything other than him will find me looking at them with little glimmer of life in my eyes.

he has, seriously, killed me. I have manipulated him to the point of dispair, seen his emotional responses of anger and hurt, and gotten nothing out of him. it is no secret that he feels at the very least equally frustrated with me; i have plotted out hookups in order to let him know that i don't need him to fulfill my needs and he responds calmly and fiercly by telling me that i am the one he wants but does not make a move to prove it.



and marissa, i am going to get ready now, but that's a beginner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home