19 September 2005

my life has absolutely no structure right now.

i woke up yesterday, showered, checked my email, and then settled down on the couch. this was about noon. six hours and two naps later i got up, went to dinner, and then, after aquiring an alcoholic beverage, resettled the territory known as the couch and remained there until 2am, at which point i forced myself to climb the nine steps to my bed.

the day before that brought nothing different, except a hangover.

and the day before that? i don't remember that far back. days that lack a spine tend to run together like fleshless matter. i keep telling myself that it'll be ok, that i'm supposed to be a lazy piece of shit and sleep all day and drink all night; afterall, these are my few days of summer, yes? i worked pretty hard all summer.

but not so hard that doing absolutely nothing seems natural.

god i feel disgusting.

and... nobody wants to go to hte beach lately? i guess it has been a tad chilly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

what is this crap, you abandon the blog once school starts, i want to know whats happening in my town. give me some gossip please, or at least your class schedule, anything that connects me to IV im dying over here with no news (though working on some interesting souveneirs-this word must be spelled wrong)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home