10 September 2005

Dear World Travellers,

I miss you so much.

In an effort to persuade you to come back to me, I have Danni's best "look how cute I am, don't you love me?" puppy dog look




which is mainly aimed at dearest Stephanie

and a rather hidious picture of the roomie and myself during our bout with "the morning after" syndrome




which is mainly aimed at my dearest Marissa.

in the event that is is not enough to coerce your safe and speedy return, derek promises a world of pleasure



and amber will tell you exactly how big this is:





in the small chance that this is still not enough to get you on a plane and back to the beautiful world of IV, remember what you're leaving behind:



now, come home to me. thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHH RACHEL.. OH RACHELL.. RACHEL.. RACHELL... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS 6760

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home