27 July 2005

words on my life

i temperarily lost control of something last night. i don't know what it was but i felt it slip out of every part of me, all the way down to my overly abused tips of my hair. i think that it might have begun its leave when i learned how infamous i was in their relationship. she was mad i met her. mad that It brought us together after 8 months of fighting against.

i suppose i am a threat. a girl like me can always make somebody feel a little bit nervous, especially when my sexual hunger can be read on my face and my eyes are misting over with a little bit of psychotic alcohol. i want to tell her that i don't want her boyfriend (he's not that good anyway). she can keep him and the envelope of shattered glass that came with the package.

it doesn't matter, because he saw me size her up.

i suppose a person who has witnessed a breakdown has those rights.



anyway, i knew it was gone when i pressed myself up against that body. it should have been a dream come true: black, strong, commanding. all he really provided me with was something to compare to the one i really want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home