27 June 2005

i take it back.

the old man in the house in front of mine is actually 43, a divorcee, and is just here for the summer to get in touch with his "fun" side. he told me this while he lectured me of the wonders of fresh lavander and bbqed me up a rather tasty piece of meat. another of my new neighbors kept bringing me fresh red cups of beer.

ok. so it is shady. it's shady that the man has grams upon grams of weed that is so covered with little thc crystals i almost didn't believe my own eyes.

but i don't care anymore. for christ's sake, it's summer time. shadyness only goes so far. and i'm willing to overlook it when he serves up better meals than my father on a daily basis.

i'm willing to overlook almost anything when one of his housemates is a sexy sexy mother trucker.

yep.

and all grad students. besides the old dude.

and all grad student friends too.

i hope you're jealous, marissa, because i'm totally going to rope me one of those bad boys.

in the mean time, if only rachel got her damn blog back online and stopped remodeling an already perfect site. jeeeez.

not that it matters. because i still don't have internet in my beautiful house.

2 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

oh, not a remodel. the trial stage of deciding whether or not i should delete it.

6:02 PM  
Blogger The Smart Pineapple said...

i suppose all good things must come to an end.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home